Phlogiston

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's...the Dapper Dildo!

Ok, this is part of the reason that I've been absent as of late.

Baked Ziti Productions has submitted our first pilot to Channel 102, and it features yours truly as one of the leads. The other being, of course, a magical British dildo.

"What does this have to do with me?" I can hear you saying with my high-powered shotgun microphone. Well, if you are going to be in or around the Manhattan area this coming Monday Aug. 28, then you can come to the screening and vote. For us!

The screening is at the Anthology Film Archives and it'll cost you $5 to get in. Come early and come often!

If you can't make it that evening, be sure to check out Channel 102 the next day, as I'm sure you'll be able to view our video there by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home