Phlogiston

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Daily Affirmations from the Wasteland

I am a survivor.

I am grateful for each new dawn.

I am committed to the challenge of keeping my only gun clean, oiled, and in functioning condition.

I accept that I do not control when and where the hellish firestorms strike, but choose to do everything in my power to protect myself from them.

I fight the mutant ant-beasts to stay alive because I am worth it.

I practice compassionate concern for my fellow survivors, and will only eat them when our military rations run out.

Let us move forward to the Promised Land where fresh water and iodine tablets flow freely.

1 Comments:

  • Lobster-beasts, man, only kill the lobster-beasts. Don't harm the ant-beasts. If you make friends with them, they will build you furniture. Granted, it will be made with their own feces, and they can't manage much more than an end table or barstool, but their rates are pretty reasonable...

    By Blogger Ted Carter, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home