Phlogiston

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kittypunk

Cold. Wet. Another raining night in Sanriotown, where the drugs are cheap and life is even cheaper. I had just come from Pochacco's place, a gruesome smile plastered on his lifeless face. An overdose of Dream. Only one penguin in the whole town could have supplied the curious little pooch with that much of the drug. And I knew exactly where I could find him. Little Twin Stars' place, in the red-light district. I kicked in the front door and showed my gun to the tart who worked the front parlor. To her credit, she didn't scream, she just told me what I needed to know. Second floor, first door on the left. I strolled in to see his spiky black head bobbing up and down between a skinny whore's legs. Before the bitch could react to my entrance, I pulled Badtz-Maru off of her, threw him to the ground and held the barrel of my pistol to his forehead.

"Please, no! It wasn't me," he sobbed. Pathetic.

"Liar," I muttered, and pulled the trigger. He twitched once and then lay still.
I had no time to enjoy my victory. I felt a gun pressed suddenly against my back. Clammy hands spun me around and disarmed me. I got a good look at my mystery assailant. Keroppi, that frog-faced bastard.

"Hello, Kitty," he croaked.

It was going to be a long night.

4 Comments:

  • You got the wrong guy! It was Tuxedo Sam! I saw him do it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • Hope I haven't offended any of the many, many "Hello Kitty" fans who read this site.

    By Blogger Keeley, at 1:08 PM  

  • I for one, am totally pissed. I am currently writing a strongly worded letter on my pink and scented stationary with my fuzzy pink pen. You haven't heard the last of me!!!

    By Blogger Ted Carter, at 11:00 PM  

  • This goes a long way in proving my theory about people named Ted being quick to anger.

    By Blogger Keeley, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home