Phlogiston

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ale or Whores?

Many of you know that I'm doing a study to determine which the American people prefer: ale or whores? Though I'm not prepared to analyze the data as of yet, I have gathered a lot of data.

Image hosting by Photobucket

There you have it! The figures don't lie. I might, but the figures never do.

I also asked a number of celebrities and dignities this very question. Their answers might surprise you!

Actor Russell Crowe: "Ale."
Soccer Great David Beckham: "Whores."
Director Woody Allen: "Whores."
(The Late) Chef Julia Child: "Ale."
Scientist Stephen Hawking: "Bring on the whores!"
UN Secretary General Kofi Annan: "Whores!!"
President George W. Bush: "Ale."

Fascinating! Remember to keep an eye out for my book, Ale or Whores?: A Case Study as soon as I think of a better title.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah, you don't want to know what those people opted for.

    By Blogger Keeley, at 12:15 PM  

  • Dear Mr. Keeley,

    I prefer whores AND ale. I can't separate the two. What can I do about this embarrassing affliction?

    Signed,
    A. Staxpardo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 AM  

  • Bales or Oars? Wow, I just don't know. Does that rank up there with "Sink or Swim?" Damn, man, that's profound. I'm going to have to think about that for awhile.

    By Blogger Ted Carter, at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home