Phlogiston

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Most Unluckiest Time of the Year

Well, folks, its another Friday the--*CRASH*--oh Christ, I accidentally knocked over the mirror that sits by my computer. Man, there are just glass shards everywhere. Let me just clean this up real quick...

And take these pieces out to the trash, so they don't cut up the garbage bag inside. Weird. Who put this ladder up in the hallway? Well, let me just squeeze under it so I can get outside...

Whoa! Watch out there, kitty! That cat just darted out of nowhere. Nearly tripped me up, too! Beautiful cat, though--glossy coat, piercing green eyes--I wish people would keep a better eye on their pets though.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, what was I talking about?

Oh, right! Happy Birthday, Mom!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home